Get Spooky with these Fun Halloween Wedding Ideas
Do you plan on getting married during the month of October? Do you often find yourself dreaming of a Halloween themed wedding? If so, don’t worry, you are not alone as they are becoming quite the trend in recent years. Best of all, they don’t have to be spooky or gory. In fact, if done right, Halloween weddings can be sophisticated, modern, elegant, and memorable for all the right reasons.
Do you need some inspiration for your Halloween themed wedding? If so, check out these fun and unique Halloween wedding ideas!
1. For your wedding table decorations, you can go the simple route by placing a carved jack o’ lantern on every table. You can also get creative and add some fall leaves, flowers, and fall scented candles to rest among your pumpkin(s). You can get creative by carving in a wedding portrait, or your wedding date.
2. When it comes to flowers, do not be afraid to veer away from tradition. Instead of picking white and blush flowers for your centerpieces and bouquet, use flowers that are burgundy, blood red, deep plum, or black. Also, you could go classic by using fall or Halloween colors. White, black and orange roses are sure to look amazing!
3. Add some fun fall-inspired games to your wedding. They are a great way to dress up a bare corner and keep the kids and adults entertained. Bobbing for apples is always a fan favorite, so fill up a tub with water and add some apples. It’s simple, fun, and healthy!
4. If you are getting married on Halloween, the kiddos may miss out on trick or treating. Even if you don’t have your wedding on Halloween itself, adding a trick or treat bar is an excellent way for your guests to satisfy their sweet tooth and fill up on some spooky treats.
5. Add some other fun DIY Halloween inspired creative tables to your wedding, such as a craft table and a caramel apple bar. There are tons of Halloween craft ideas out there, so use them. Another fun idea is to have a caramel apple bar where your guests can accessorize candied or caramel apples.
6. Serve some Halloween inspired, hair-raising cocktails to get the party started. Plus, they act as great conversation starters. Work with your bartender and serve drinks that are in the spirit of the holiday, and don’t be afraid to get creative. Don’t know what to serve? There are plenty of resources and recipes on the internet, so check it out!
Need some visual inspiration? Check out some of the best Halloween wedding ideas from across the web!